Ride with us the same roads of the Pro and enjoy the stages in Piemonte. 100% supported by our local guides to watch the fight for the Maglia Rosa!
This year's Giro d'Italia will ride the streets of Piemonte late May, 3 stages that we plan to follow from the roadside:
May 20 (Sanremo - Cuneo)
May 21 (Santena - Torino)
May 23 (Rivarolo - Cogne)
What is included: accomodation in a modern and comfortable room
• Special breakfast buffet
• Dinner with local dishes from our Chef`s selection
• 1 Tasting dinner in the Marsaglia family cellar with 6 typical wines of Roero and 5 courses
• 3 guided group rides with a local Guide to follow the Giro d'Italia just before or after the peloton
• Daily laundry service for cycling clothes
• Pocket lunch on tours: fresh fruit, water and sandwiches or restaurant light lunch
• After ride buffet with snacks and pizza or pic-nic on the stages
• Bike room, with exclusive access for cyclists
• Technogym wellness area, sauna and outdoor swimming pool
• Piedmont Bike Hotel cycling jersey by Santini
• Free wifi
VIP access to the Stage Finish and VIP tribune - price on request not included in the package. With the remainder of changes due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Services avaliable on request: airport or railway station transfer, massage at the end of the ride, Pinarello or e-Bikes bikehire. This package can be customized on request.