Ride with us the same roads of the Pro and enjoy the stages in Piemonte. 100% supported by our local guides to watch the fight for the Maglia Rosa!
This year's Giro d'Italia will start with an individual time-trial on the streets of Torino on May 8, departure in Piazza Castello the route will follow the Po river, with a finish at the foot of the Superga hill. It will be the 3rd Torino has hosted the "Grande Partenza".
Stage 2, which will suit the sprinters, will depart from Stupinigi (south of Torino), followed by an undulated stage 3 from Biella to Canale (10k only from our hotel) reaching the hills of Roero.
What is included: accomodation in a modern and comfortable room
• Special breakfast buffet
• Dinner with local dishes from our Chef`s selection
• 1 Tasting dinner in the Marsaglia family cellar with 6 typical wines of Roero and 5 courses
• 3 guided group rides with a local Guide to follow the Giro d'Italia just before or after the peloton
• Daily laundry service for cycling clothes
• Pocket lunch on tours: fresh fruit, water and sandwiches or restaurant light lunch
• After ride buffet with snacks and pizza or pic-nic on the stages
• Bike room, with exclusive access for cyclists
• Technogym wellness area, sauna and outdoor swimming pool
• Piedmont Bike Hotel cycling jersey by Santini
• Free wifi
VIP access to the Stage Finish and VIP tribune - price on request not included in the package. With the remainder of changes due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Services avaliable on request: airport or railway station transfer, massage at the end of the ride, Pinarello or e-Bikes bikehire. This package can be customized on request.