Ride with us the same roads of the Pro and enjoy the stages in Piemonte. 100% supported by our local guides to watch the fight for the Maglia Rosa!
4 stages will pass through Piemonte in the name of Fausto Coppi. We will follow from the roadside 3 of them:
- stage 11 (May 22) will start from Carpi to reach Novi Ligure. The finish line will be placed next to the house where the "Campionissimo" Fausto Coppi lived.
- stage 12 (May 23) Cuneo-Pinerolo on May 23rd, brings to mind Fausto in the Giro d'Italia 1949 when, alone, inflicted more than 11 minutes on Gino Bartali.
- It continues to rise in the 13 stage (May 24) that will lead the peloton from Pinerolo to Ceresole Reale (Lake Serrù) with 3 hard GPM with the final ascent of the Colle del Nivolet to Lago Serrù. The "old road" has been restored, it has important slopes up to 14-15%.
What is included: accomodation in a modern and comfortable room
• Special breakfast buffet
• Dinner with local dishes from our Chef`s selection
• 1 Tasting dinner in the Marsaglia family cellar with 6 typical wines of Roero and 5 courses
• 3 guided group rides with a local Guide + 3 Giro d'Italia rides just before the Pro, with van transfer and assistance included
• Daily laundry service for cycling clothes
• Pocket lunch on tours: fresh fruit, water and sandwiches or restaurant light lunch
• After ride buffet with snacks and pizza or pic-nic on the stages
• Bike room, with exclusive access for cyclists
• Technogym wellness area, sauna and outdoor swimming pool
• Piedmont Bike Hotel cycling jersey by Santini
• Free wifi
Services avaliable on request: airport or railway station transfer, massage at the end of the ride, Pinarello or E-Bikes bikehire. This package can be customized on request.